Tuesday, June 26, 2007

more cute bags for sale at Coolspring!




Doesn't Dalai Mama look nuts?!? I've been working really hard to keep everything positive and together.....It is very challenging to balance my work with all of the things that I feel are so important for my children to do. Andy took this picture of me at the Red Cross benefit carnival. I had been baking and sewing all day and we had a soccer game....this was at like 7:30 at night and I was beat! Happy, but beat!
These bags are really fun. Both made from vintage recycled fabric (a tablecloth and Sadie's favorite orange jammy shirt). They are both for sale at Coolspring Farmer's Market along with many others. The market opened on June 17th and is already a success, in my book! It is the area's first (and only) indoor, certified organic and naturally grown market! We've had so many folks stop in to tell us how happy they are for us to be in Sykesville! My breads and baked goods and jams are selling and so are Zeb and Lucinda's yummy veggies! My children are doing a great job of helping when I'm working and enjoy the experience (though they are understandably ready to go by the end of 4 hours). They are begging me to rent the upstairs apartment so they can have a yard again and their dog! We'll see....it's small, but has definite character potential.
Look for pictures of the Market coming up soon!
Peace out!

No comments: