Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dalai Mama's Day...

SO, I am so busy lately being present and aware in every now moment, that I am finding it impossible to record those moments here! At this precise now moment, Nolan and Nakai are ready to be picked up from play therapy and Teah is awaiting me at dance rehearsal. The bags that need to be sewn up are awaiting my attention and there are 5 herb plants and three veggie plants waiting to be put into some fresh organic dirt and composted worm casings. Dalai Mama is longing for a few moments to breathe deeply and meditate and collect her barings and refresh her soul.
More on Dalai Mama's day later......
Namaste!

P.s. I'm enjoying each and every moment of what is taking place in Dalai Mama's Day.....maybe I just wish there were more moments in Dalai Mama's Day..... something to ponder!

No comments: