Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let the season begin!



The Craft show/festival/ market season has officially begun for me! This first one was a new one for me ...and probably not a repeat for years to come. It was indoors and fairly quiet for all the tables that were set up...very different from what I'm used to! I missed the sunlight, the music and grass under my feet....
I'm glad I checked it out, and I look at it as an opportunity to get back into the flow, to remember how everything goes and write down what I've forgotten. I had great company with Mama Betsy at the table right next to me, selling her gorgeous paintings! Baby Miles was there too and we did have quite a day!
This was not the crowd for us, but we got it all out there and I managed to cram everything onto one small table and keep a smile on my face! Harrumph! Just try to confine me to one table!
Bring it on! I'm ready now!

No comments: