Friday, February 27, 2009

Shop update?

Well, let me tell you..I have been so stitchy lately! Really! I've just completed a custom order for an etsy customer, sewn up some sturdy market bags, and several prayer flags, not to mention altering a dress for my sweet girl to wear on her trip to Williamsburg...and all the accompanying articles (pocket, mob cap, petticoats, neckerchief, etc, etc, etc.)...but do I have any pics to show for all this crafty wonder? NO! It is drizzly here in north central pa! I keep thinking "today's the day" for picture taking...but it doesn't happen!
SO, rest assured that I am being super crafty, and super productive! That shop update will come soon!
For now, it's just me and my Husky! Oh, and a sweet seven year old boy who has recently become so into crafting that he's getting a bit more time on the machine than I am! But really, who could refuse such an energetic, smiling, eager, happy boy? Not I...not I!

The sun'll come out...tomorrow?

No comments: