Friday, October 10, 2008

etsy shop update!

felt crowns
reusable celebration crowns
Storytelling bags
The bags come ready to use!
lil' dude messenger bag
lil' mama messenger bag
for dress up!
or birthdays
or pretending to be the frog prince!

tye dye for all ages
tye dye
the mascot of dalai mama's day...do you think she looks like me?
colored pencil rollups
recycled celebration banners!


Hey there, friends! Time for an update on my etsy shop. Summer has come and gone and we're rolling into fall. This was a busy season for me with lots of festies, and market days. Many of these items have already sold, but I thought I'd catch you up on what's happening in Dalai Mama's world! Thanks for all of your support this season and I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.



Please visit: http://www.dalaimamasday.etsy.com/ for current items!


Enjoy all that Fall has to offer!


Peace!

No comments: